HAMPTON ROADS ROOFING
(757) 218-LEAK (5325)
1484 Morgan Drive
Hampton, Virginia 23663 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before Hampton Roads Roofing Co. arrives to install your new shingle roof here a few homeowner tips you may want to read over to help make the job go smoothly for you and our professional crew.
• Please unlock all gates to provide access to all areas of your yard for cleanup.
• Please turn off alarms and sprinkler systems.
• Remove any delicate items hanging from the walls or placed on shelves. Vibration from the construction can cause these items to fall and break.
• Confine pets indoors or restrain away from home. Check all gates prior to releasing them back into the yard.
• When removal of wood shingles is required, dirt and debris will fall into the attic. We will remove the larger pieces and blow dirt off of stored items and heating units with a leaf blower. As a precaution, you may want to cover or remove items stored in your attic.
• Please move any items stored next to the house out of the path of falling debris or materials. These items include, but are not limited to, BBQ grills, potted plants, lawn furniture, gardening tools, etc.
• We will remove and reinstall satellite dishes and TV antennas (up to 20 ft. in height). We cannot be responsible for reception.
• Prior to construction on a wood shingle tear off, we suggest that you inspect your attic for wiring run over the rafters and between the lath boards (telephone, electrical, cable TV, security systems, computer). This installation does not meet code and we cannot be responsible for damage.
• Please park your vehicles out of the garage and off of the driveway during construction. We will require access to your driveway to load material onto the roof, remove debris from the roof, and to clean up.
• In order to insure the safety of small children, please keep them away from the work area.
• Nails that fall from the roof during construction will be picked up with a magnetic roller. We make every effort to remove all nails but some may remain.
• In order to properly re-flash a skylight, we must remove the frame from the curb. When the skylight is removed, dried paint, texture or sheetrock dust may fall inside. Please cover or remove anything directly underneath all skylights.
• Our materials are based on a complete job. We always order extra materials to insure we don’t run short. Any surplus materials remain the property of Hampton Roads Roofing Co. and will be removed promptly after the job is complete.